Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
New Zealand Wineries is a dynamic, multi-regional wine processing company. With wineries in both Marlborough and Waipara, we provide the winemaking services for select Super Premium New Zealand wine producers. We currently have a vacancy available in the laboratory at our Marlborough Winery.
Laboratory Supervisor - Marlborough Winery
We’re looking for a dynamic laboratory supervisor to take our lab to the next level! Frequently liaising with our clients and winemakers, you are precise in your lab work and know how to get the best out of your staff. Ideally tertiary qualified and proficient with the FOSS WineScan, you can handle any situation that is thrown to you.
Your key attributes will include:
- Ability to set up and conduct trial work and tastings
- Experience leading a high performing team
- Accurate results and good time management
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience with VinTrace and FOSS Wine Scan an advantage
- Ability to work nights, weekends and extended hours during the busy harvest period
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferred
- High level of interpersonal skills and great communication skills
The successful applicant would preferably have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience running a laboratory.
If you tick all of these boxes and maybe even a few more, then apply today!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: ENAM92100
Closing Date: Sunday, 9 June 2019