Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
New Zealand Wineries is a dynamic, multi-regional wine processing company. With wineries in both Marlborough and Waipara, we provide the winemaking services for select Super Premium New Zealand wine producers. We currently have a vacancy available in the laboratory at our Marlborough Winery.
Laboratory Technician - Marlborough Winery
Your key attributes will include:
- Ability to set up and conduct trial work and tastings
- Accurate results and good time management
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience with VINX2 and FOSS Wine Scan an advantage
· Ability to work nights, weekends and extended hours during the busy harvest period
The successful applicant would preferably have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a laboratory.
As this is a permanent position you will need to be either a permanent resident or eligible to work for a minimum of 12 months on a NZ Work Visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: AYAL02104
Closing Date: Friday, 6 March 2020